I made some quick Rikke Hats for my niece & nephew last fall, but getting pictures of those squirrely kids took substantially longer. Pictured above, Ben has adopted his as an inspiration cap, and wears it during his creative endeavours.
The hat is very stretchy and elastic, a great garment that has grown with the kids! Also an added benefit, garter stitch is an excellent way to deal with yarns with colourways that pool.
- Cascade 220 Superwash Paints: 1 skein, colour 9916 Blues
- 3.5mm/US4-16" & 4mm/US6-16"circular needles
- 4mm/US6 double pointed needles
- Free Pattern
- Modifications: see our notes
- would also knit up beautifully using Madeline Tosh Vintage: 1 skein