Schoppel Pur is another cool semi-felted yarn like Schoppel Alpaka Queen (in fact the two work well together). It's a single ply, with a marvelous, felted texture and no twist. It is also self striping, which is always fun.
- 100% merino wool
- 12 sts & 19 rows = 4"/10cm
- 6mm to 7mm needles
- see colours HERE
- soft, single ply, semi-felted, self striping
- made in Germany
- 3 to 5 skeins Schoppel Pur
- 6mm & 6.5mm needles (see pattern for details)
- pattern from Knitscene Winter 2010/2011, or available for download for $5.50 HERE.
- FREE Pattern (pattern instructions on pgs 21, 30 + 31. Reading the pattern is a little confusing, basically you do the following: Use Mobius Cast-on technique, cast-on 100 sts, turn to pg. 31 and follow instructions "K" (the stitch pattern), and "L" (the cast-off).
- 2 skeins Schoppel Pur
- 6mm-47" circular needles