You already know that I'm having a love affair with cashmere, so it won't be much of a surprise if I told you I made another cowl with the stuff. It couldn't be helped, this damnable cold winter made me do it. I caved and bought a parka - don't tell my old wool coat, she'll never forgive me. The down-filled usurper is a very boring grey and desperately needs some colour ...... some snuggly, baby soft, cashmere colour. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Free Pattern
- 1 skein Handmaiden Cashmere 4ply (colour Radiant Orchid)
- 3.75mm/US5-16" circular needles
- I like wearing it inside out
- Used German Twisted Cast On
- Worked 10 pattern repeats and then 3 purl rows.
- Bound off with 5.5mm/US9 needles