Wednesday, January 28, 2015

One Skein Cashmere Classics


I'm kind of in love with one skein cashmere projects, especially with Handmaiden 4ply Cashmere.  It's just so soft and cuddly, it's like wearing a loving hug - and in the midst of a long cold winter, who doesn't need one of those? I made the following projects for the store but absconded with them and wear them every day! In fact, I love them so much I'm making another set in a brighter colour (something else necessary to get through the grey, dark days). Plus, both patterns are FREE!!!!



So snuggly! I like to wear this one inside out (pic on the left), but either way it's like wearing a bunny (but much lighter). The German Twisted Cast-On was very effective for this piece and I highly suggest it. Otherwise, make sure your cast-on and bind-off are loose so your cowl will stretch when you put it on and take it off.




Classic French Beret

No comments:

Blog Archive