The EcoBag is potentially the ultimate project tote (or carry-on luggage). The extended zipper opens down the width of the bag for easy access to entire bag interior. Bags are lined in coordinating solid nylon fabric. Bag bottoms feature large rubber mat corners. Handles are just long enough to slip onto a shoulder. The feature we like best is the zippered edges have metal support so the bag keeps its shape when reaching inside and doesn't droop when carried. Bag comes with a sturdy, adjustable nylon shoulder strap. 18" x 10" x 12".
This amazingly lightweight tote features aluminum exterior structure and is completely collapsible. Originally designed as a market tote, it is also a super versatile project tote. The metal structure keeps access to goods inside immediate. Made of durable nylon in great prints; self-fabric lined. Excellent quality. Exterior pocket. 18" x 10" x 9.5". $32.97
GoKnit Pouches/Project Bags
Brightly colored, lightweight, ripstop nylon fabric makes this innovative knitting bag irresistible. Plenty of room for a couple of balls of yarn and a set of needles. The interior snapped guide loop keeps your working yarn in order. Snap the outer loop over your wrist or attach it to your purse strap or belt loop to knit anywhere, anytime! We also love these bags because they are super sturdy and last FOREVER! Note: Jewel Collection & Orchid cost a little bit more
Small: 8" high x 6" wide - $23.97 and up
Medium: 11" high x 8" wide - $30.47 and up
Large: 13" high x 11" wide - at $38.97 and up
DellaQ Needle Cases
Please note, colours shown are suggestions and may not be available in store, as inventory is limited.
Cleo stands on her own with pockets, pockets, pockets - four exterior and two interior. She won't let you down and fall over. She's a caddy and not a shoulder bag. Don't try to throw her over your shoulder, she prefers to swing next to you. The Cleo Yarn Caddy is perfect for a medium size project. We threw this bag in a front loading washing machine and let it air dry. It looks fantastic! It is a bit softer, but it is still stiff enough to stand up. The inside includes a zip pocket and an open pocket for smaller tools. 8" wide, 12.5" high (handles not included).
Their latest limited edition print in our most popular needle case. Can you tell that we like brown and turquoise? This circular needle case holds multiple circulars in 12 numbered pockets. Yes, you can put more than one set of needles in each pocket. Each numbered pocket has both the US and metric size listed. Additionally, each pocket has a flap (like an envelope - not like a turkey neck) to secure your needles. The Que ® Cotton also includes a small zip pocket for notions and and secret love letters.
- Twelve numbered pockets
- Secure flap on each pocket to hold needles Shipping early August 2013.
- US Numbers: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, 15
- Metric Numbers: 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Closed: 8.5" w x 8.5" h. Open: 8.5” w x 18.5”h.
The tri-fold circular cases allows multiple needles to be stored in each pocket. Labeled from 2 US (2.75 mm) to 15 US (10 mm), plus five unlabeled pockets. Available in printed cotton or solid and stripe silk combination. Includes two zip pockets for notions. Open: 14.25" wide x 16" high. Closed 5" wide x 11" high.
This holds more straight needles than your grandmother has in her collection. With space for 60 sets of straight needles, you will be the envy of your knitting guild. It is tall enough to hold those extra long so called "14 inch needles" that are really 15 inches. Warning! You may feel the need to shop for any missing sizes to fill the empty pockets. This case is the same construction as theLily Straight Needle Roll. Please note that this is not meant to hold DPNs.
- Fifty-seven numbered pockets, three unnumbered
- US Numbers: 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5,10.75, 11, 13, 15, 17
- Metric Numbers: 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12
- Closed: 15.5" h. Open: 24.75” w x 15.5”h.
- Pocket depths of 5.75", 8.75", 11.5"
- Taffeta Silk and Poly Silk
NOTE: we use one of these organizers at the store and ADORE it! This popular method for organizing your circular needles is now available in della Q silk. Each slot can hold multiple circular needles of different lengths. The three ties at the top can easily be attached to a hanger, a closet rod or a drapery rod in the dining room if you want to display your needle collection for your dinner guests. If you need to take it to go, simply roll it up and secure with the ties. The bottom section includes a long zip pocket for extra notions.
- Twenty-one numbered pockets, one unnumbered
- US Numbers: 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 10.75, 11, 13, 15, 17 (no US equivalents for 2.25 mm and 2.75 mm)
- Metric Numbers: 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12
- Hanging: 32.5" h x 10 w
- Taffeta Silk and Poly Silk
- Thirty numbered pockets for tips, eight additional unnumbered
- Four unnumbered pockets for cords
- Zip pocket for connectors and tools
- US Numbers: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 10.75, 11, 13, 15, 17
- Metric Numbers: 2.75, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12
- Closed: 4" w x 7.25" h Open: 14.5" x 14.5"
- Poly Silk
A crochet roll you'll want to own whether you are an avid crocheter or a knitter who has accumulated your grandmother's crochet hooks. The pockets are wide enough to hold the Clover Soft Touch or wider grips.
- Fifteen lettered/numbered pockets, one non-lettered/unnumbered
- US Letters: A, B, C, D, E F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N (no US equivalent for 3.75)
- Metric Numbers: 2, 2.5, 3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 8, 9, 10
- Closed: 7" h. Open: 17” w x 7”h
- Pocket depth of 4"
Haven’t made the decision yet whether you like straights, circulars or double points? Maybe you like them all and want them in one case. This tri-fold case includes nine pockets in the center for circulars. The outer flaps hold 18 straights and/or double points. We know this is a common design, but our case holds more than most cases and it is far prettier! The case is tall enough for those needles that insist on being a bit too tall to fit in any other case. There are no numbers like many of our other cases so you’ll need to be a little bit organized or keep a needle gauge in the case. Oh, right, there is also a zip pocket for stitch markers or a piece of chocolate. Fold it up and tie it in a bow (refer to your mother for bow tying instructions).
- Eighteen unnumbered pockets for straights and double points
- Nine unnumbered pockets for circulars
- Includes numbered tabs for customization
- Open: 14.5" w x 15" h Closed: 15.5" x 6"
- Taffeta silk and Poly Silk