I LOVE my legwarmers! They are among the best things I have ever made. I wear them under my pants all winter, and they peek out under my pant cuffs like a red crinoline. They also keep me toasty warm. :-)
Many of the links posted here are from Ravelry.com, a free website for knitters and crocheters. If you don't have your own account you can use ours: login: knitomatic2, password: knitomatic.
- 8mm double pointed needles
- Slouchy: 2 skeins Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky or Araucania Coliumo Multy
- Stand-up: 2 skeins Brown Sheep Burly Spun (1 for mid-height solid colour)
- These ones stay up really well!
- 5mm-12" circular needles or double pointed needles
- 2 skeins Malabrigo Chuky or Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky or Araucania Coliumo Multy (use 5.5 mm to 6mm)
As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com.