Like a little bit of ye-olde traditional knitting? Piecework is kickin' it old skool this month with their knitting issue! The lead article, "What would Miss Marple Knit?" is accompanied by a very vintage shawl pattern (on the cover). Additionally, there are lace edgings, a pair of gloves form a historical costume drama (Dancing at Lughnasa), a lovely scarf adapted form a vintage Russian pattern, and a lot of articles relating to how knitting has historically fit into women's lives (Rose Wilder Lane, Jane Austen, Emily Dickinson, children's literature, etc). Some very interesting stuff!
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (103)
- New Book! Brave New Knits
- NEW! Piecework Sept/Oct 2010 knitting issue
- NEW Magazine! Interweave Knits Weekend 2010
- Yarn Swap Reminder! Sunday Sept 26th
- New Book! More Last Minute Knitted Gifts!
- NEW Book - Modern Top-Down Knitting
- NEW Book! Knit & Purl Pets
- NEW - Alice Starmore's Aran Knitting
- NEW Araucania Coliumo Mutli
- NEW Malabrigo Rasta
- SALE Sublime Organic Merino Wool DK
- NEW YARN: Cascade Eco Duo!
- Berroco Booklet 298: Tweed!
- NEW! Berroco Blackstone Tweed & Blackstone Tweed C...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (70)
- ► 2008 (69)
- ► 2007 (64)
- ► 2006 (247)
- ► 2005 (366)