Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Knit-O-Matic is OPEN!

Hi all!

As you may or may not have heard i took a little spill last Saturday and broke both of my arms. I am scheduled for a minor operation on Thursday and will be back at work on Saturday with a few helpers. I'll likely be back to mostly normal in 2 weeks. In the interim the store is OPEN for business as usual, Liane is there to help you out and if there is anything she needs help with she can reach me by phone.

Thanks for sticking by us in our time of need and happy holiday knitting!

~ Haley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, you poor lady! Heal up nice and fast, okay?

I just stopped by the blog to check the sale info and this news has left me gobsmacked. If there's anything I can do to help, email or PM me on Ravelry [billyqc].

Blog Archive